S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LA Video

Wowzers..lol. that's the word that adequately sums up my LA trip. I had the BESTIS time and I know I say that a lot, but this weekend will go down as one of the best I've ever had..period. Valeisha has the best circle of friends.. and I am honored to say that after this weekend a few of them are now in my circle too!
Normally I wouldn't put this video together myself, I would let Ahryn work her magic. But I was super bored during my flights and I think I did a decent job for this to be video number 2. And as cute as the video is, it doesn't even really do the weekend any justice. But at least you'll get the gist. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment