S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hot Trend Alert: Flared Jeans





Back in my day (damn I sound really old) these were called wide leg..and then the leg got smaller and it was of course called boot cut..And wayyyyy back in my mom's day (lol,ok, she would slap me for that) they were called bell bottoms..Well these are some where in between and are going by the name of flared..blank stare, lol. Ahryn just brought some J brand ones into Next and they are super cute (see her video for an actual visual) and they appear to be the hot trend(again..as we know fashion constantly cycles) for spring. I still personally am addicted to skinny's (and honestly it took me a long time to even rock those) but these are hot, as long as you pull them off the right way. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields

Siwy

Seven

Rich & Skinny

Rag & Bone


Mih Jeans

JBrand

AG

Current
True Religion

2 comments:

  1. Okay the Rich & Skinny, JBrand and Current are stan-outs. The question is: what will be the "new" shoe to rock with this look? I'm just sayin'. ~M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mikay-el I'll get to work on it ;)

    ReplyDelete