S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Throwback Video: The Good Girls

Everybody does throwback videos, so I thought we should start doing some on silkandlookies too. I have sooo many videos that I luvd, that literally changed the way I looked and felt about pop culture at the time they were out. The first video that I'm starting with is the Good Girls "Your Sweetness"..Remember them?? Well, Latisha Butler, Cheri Dennis, and I aspired on a daily basis to be them. In 6th grade we performed "Love is Like A Itchin In My Heart" at some kind of talent show that Woodbury (our elementary school) had and I tried to convince Cheri to let me sing Joyce's part solely because I thought Latisha looked like Demonica. Let's just say I had no business (and still don't) singing lead on any song. We copied their outfits and knew ALL of their dance moves. And of course Cheri always sung the lead singer Shireen's part..at least we got that right, lol. ..Anyhoo, they were sooo pretty and fashion forward for the time. I wonder what they're doin now...take a lookie:
Lleya Fields



Bonus Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment