S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Friday Nite Lights: Face's Bday Edition


Fri nite Ahryn, AK, Amy, and I went to eyebrow (among other talents) extraordinaire Face's birthday party. We had an absurdly good time...but for Ahryn and I the nite didn't start or end there. Before we even made it to Face's party I witnessed makeup guru "Thee" Jason Kelly turn a model into Poison Ivy at a photo shoot he did with Ase Boogie, had drinks at Xo's, and Ahryn attended a rave/bday party at the Barley House (can I add that I was sooo jealous I didn't go to with her, lol). And after we left Face's party we rushed over to Anatomy to Barbee and Gloria's party, only to have missed it, but happy enough to still get pics with the bday girls :). Then hit Fortress for a hot second (spent more time in the bathroom than in the actual club, smh) and finally ended our nite at Steak & Gyro off of Eddy Road sometime around 4am..wtf were we thinking. All I can say is you have to see the video that Ahryn is putting together to truly believe it but for now take a lookie at the pics:
Lleya Fields




My Jesus piece by Good Wood


Camilla Skovgaard shoes
Motel Dress on Ahryn


Amy


These became a central part of our nite later on, lol

Face, Amy, Ahryn, and I







Brion


Terry Travis


Meechie & Brion

Deshaun

Curtis



The start of the cupcake fiasco...

Nate & friend joined in the cupcake fun lol



Star








Barbee and Gloria

Of course the bathroom mirror pic







Arnold Hines


Damian




Bonus Pics:
Behind the scenes at Ase's and Jason's Poison Ivy photo shoot:



No comments:

Post a Comment