S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Multi Finger Rings



I should have done a post on this a long time ago because I've been attempting to kill the ring game for a minute. If you 've paid even the slightest attention to any of my pictures then you should have noticed that I have a multi finger ring fetish. Every time I go and see Ahryn at Next I peruse through their jewelery collection to see what new rings they have in. Ahryn knows me so well that she usually just goes and grabs the bag of new items (stuff that hasn't even been displayed yet) so I can rummage through and take what I don't have. I swear I hope this trend doesn't fade anytime soon, as I have an entire drawer dedicated to them. But hell if it does, all I have to do is by my time, because we all know fashion comes full circle. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields





A few favs below:












No comments:

Post a Comment