S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Stroke It, Don't Choke It...


That's what my pole dance teacher Val says that you have to do when attacking one particular move on the pole. Let's just say that it tickled Brenda and I sooo much last nite that it became the saying of the evening, lmao. Last nite I went to Be Studio's pole lessons at the Blue Rock Lounge. There were only a couple of us there (which made Brenda and I very happy..can u say individualized attn, lol) and we had a blast! Can I tell you guys that Val taught me this upside down move during my regular pole class earlier in the day that I decided to do at the club..and after I did it the two guys in the club with us (it was the dj and his friend setting up for the club party afterwards) started clapping! All I can say is stripper fantasy realized, lol. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields



On my way to pole class earlier in the day..


Valerie










Brenda

Val teaching Brenda some moves

This was Brenda's first time and she did great!


Val doing her thing :)

The videos below are of me doing the upside down trick Val taught me at class..in the second one you can hear the dudes clapping and see me start clapping too like a goofball, lmao:

2 comments:

  1. U did Great Love, Keep up the good Work, your comeing out of that shell nicely. See you in class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Valerie!! It's all bc of u! Besos!!

    ReplyDelete