S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

JLT Weekly Lunches 3

I tell you a lot can change in a day much less a week..and needless to say the things I was sooo excited about last week are not so exciting this week..smh. But unlike other things in my life JLT is still going strong with our weekly lunch gatherings to discuss our usual bunch of craziness. This week we chose B-Spot and the food was really good. So good that I can not move from stuffing myself on my antipasto salad and vanilla milk shake...not the best combination but it works for me :) (though I'm sure i'll pay for it later..). Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields





Why does Merv's sandwich look like a crabby pattie??

Umm..Courtney's salad definitely looked interesting.....
Delicioso!

No comments:

Post a Comment