S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hair Essentials: The Ponytail

There are a few hairstyle trends that I absolutely adore one being the "braid" but my absolute favorite is the "ponytail." On a day to day basis I think this is the easiest way to take a daytime look and go right into pure sophistication. Below are some great ways to play with the ponytail look.
~Ahryn T




As my hair grows I often look for different ways to change my hairstyle without doing way to much, and the "braid" hair trend is definitely one that I adore. It is so effortlessly chic, and sophisticated and screams " I am pretty, and I'm not even trying." My favorite looks have been the braid around the bang area with loose tresses at the bottom, and most of all the messy low-braid ponytail (....especially to the side). Below are some pics of this trend for you hair inspiration.

grecian braid with tresses down
 part with french braids
 messy french fish braid with bun
 braided bang
 messy french braid with loose strands for bangs
 messy low ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment