S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New York Trip for SP2011 Tradeshows

This past Sunday I went to New York city to attend a couple trade shows to buy product for NEXT stores. The trip was very productive because I saw and purchased great merchandise, was able to get a great insight of where fashion is going for SP/SUM 2011, and was able to experience NY in a short amount of time. Below are random pics and video recap from the trip.  
Take a Lookie!!
~AhrynT



 outside of a booth at the Fame show
 the usual mirror pic
 My teeny tiny bed in my teeny tiny hotel room lol
 I had to go to my favorite little cupcake store in Soho

At CheapMonday showroom...these glasses are FIYAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the the bomb!!!!!can't wait till I get them in the stores... I'll let you know when they come.

    ReplyDelete