S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wedges, Wedges, & More Wedges






I am in luv luv luv with wedges..I swear other boots are not even on my radar at the moment. Jeffrey Campbell, Finsk, Messeca, and Mini Market are killing the game wedge wise. And recently as I was surfing the Internet I ran across some must have/simply to die for wedges by them that I had to share. All I know is I would personally luv to get my hand on each and every one of these. Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields
Me in Jeffrey Campbell wedges back in Nov

All wedges below at www.solestruck.com







No comments:

Post a Comment