S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

JLT Weekly Lunches


So Merv, Courtney , and I have started our own BBM group called JLT..While I can't tell you what that stands for (inside thang lol) I can say that it is the most entertainment I have had on my blackberry in awhile :). In addition we have decided to get together weekly and do a JLT lunch..and can you believe that on the first lunch, Courtney Conwell was a no show..what the h..lmao..Merv and I had a great time and then went and visited Ahryn (and Camario) at the mall, which is my weekly thing to do anyway. That's when Merv and I discovered that us and the mall was not the smartest thing to do..neither one of us needs to be encouraged by the shopping craziness of the other, lmao...Take a lookie:
Lleya Fields

Ok, so the pic above is before the JLT lunch but I HAD to include it..I absolutely adore roses and I luv rainbow everything (look at my nails). Can anything be more beautiful than a rainbow rose..sigh....someone really luvs me is all I can say :).

















No comments:

Post a Comment