S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

15 Things That You Don't Know About Me ( and or Don't Care)

So the other day Lleya posted her TTYDKAM post and I figured I would follow up with mine, even though it is quite uninteresting to say the least. I seem to go day to day on auto pilot just coasting through life, but in between there are a few things that I love or hate that I would love to share with you in this post. I'm not offended if you are already yawning lol, but nonetheless enjoy!!



1.) I hate centipedes sooo much. When I see them I freeze up and watch them untill they completely leave the room, because I cannot kill bugs for some reason. Most bugs I try to put in a cup and put them outside, save them from drowning in the tub/toilet with a piece of tissue paper, so on....but centipedes I can't do that with. ( oh yeah I also HATE roaches and bugs that look like them).



2.) On the flip side of hating bugs... I LOVE ANIMALS. If I got rich one of the first things that I would do is buy a house with a farm that could house tons of animals. The only thing is I would only have two of each type of animal that I like, because I feel that all animals should have a friend/mate but i believe that they start getting jealous of eachother after two. My favorite animals are horses, dogs, kittens, birds, baby chickens/ducks, and koalas ( maybe koalas because my brother always used to say that my skin felt koala soft lol, sidenote).



3.) My #1 and only baby is my dog Tatum, and I love her to death. You see that I didn't add her in the animals portion, and thats because she is not an animal....she is my baby girl. Her nicknames are "TT", "Jeemy", "Beauty-Smith", "Girl-Baby", and as of recently "Alligator" lol. But most of all we look exactly alike so she is my blood and not of doggy-DNA lol.



4.) I love wearing the same outfit as many times as possible during the week, until it is too dirty to wear it anymore. I know that seems gross, but thats just me and once I find clothes that I am comfortable in I will just wear them over and over again. Right now my everyday outfit is a particular pair of leggings that I have in my closet, this one Alternative Apparel tee that I own, plus a pair of knee high brown boots that are sooo "comf." Anyone of you have definitely seen me in this outfit because I wear it so much that even if I see you once a month you've spotted it lol. But don't judge me because I feel that like most jobs you should have a uniform for your personal life, and I have done that to the fullest.



5.) I love most mythological/fictional characters such as mermaids, horses with wings, unicorns, and most of all vampires. Most of the time atleast 10 times a month I wish I could fly or live forever.



6.) I really wish that all tv/movies were in 3D, especially the food network. Yet if they did that they would also have to make it so that you could smell and taste the food too lol.



7.) Sometimes when I'm thirsty at night, I drink water out of the sink by cupping my hand and gently sipping. So in other words, I have no problem drinking tap water....Random thought.



8.)I whistle REALLY well. So well that it is equivalent to an opera singer....so I guess that I am an opera-whistler.



9.) Sometimes I dip rolled up salami slices in apple sauce. It's one of my favorite treats.



10.) My ultimate star moment was when I was just a little girl A.C. My grandmother took me to see Stevie Wonder at the Front Row when it was still opened, and I was brought up on the stage where they sat me on his lap and he sang "Isn't she lovely" to me.



11.) I hate flying on planes, but I love to travel, and I have to travel often for my job :-(



12.) My ultimate lifestyle would be to live on a beach, only have to wear a swimsuit, sundress, and flipflops all day. While listening to music, drinking great wine, and watching the sun and moon circle the earth.



13.) I say dumb shit all the time but I think I'm a very smart person lol.



14.) I'm nice to a fault at times. Funny as hell most times. Cooler than your excellent chick...and so major that I might make you sick....lol. OFF TOP!!



15.) I pride myself on being extremely classy......but when I'm alone I fart really loud lol.






-Ahryn

No comments:

Post a Comment