S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sugar & Spice


I may or may not have mentioned that I, like AC, have doggies. Two doggies to be exact, named Sugar Daddy and Spicey Mama (Sugar & Spice for short). Whom on certain days I refer to as Shitty and Shittier b/c of their affinity for pooping wherever they please. Even though I've spent, a number I shall not name, on having them professionally house trained. But you can't be truly fantabulous without having a small dog, so I suffer through the poopy cleanups somewhat silently.... And since it's Sat and there's not a lot that I feel like blogging about I decided I'd do a post just for you dog lovers out there. I'm always on a quest to buy new dog stuff. I'm constantly looking (even though I don't need) for new chew toys, glittery collars, ridiculous yet cute outfits, yada, yada, yada. So today I shall do a post about....dog beds. But not just any dog beds..dog beds fit for the lil loves of your lives..lol.. I know, really interesting stuff. Take a lookie!
Lleya

Sugar & Spice actually have the bed below, lol, but in pink!

AC & Anya, this one's just for you two!

I think I need this bed in my life..though I'm not sure why exactly..lol





For my bestie, JC, you know Prince needs this bed, giggle, giggle



3 comments:

  1. Loooooooove ... With a capital LOVE!!!
    I would post a pic of Tatum but she looks like a raga-muffin lol... As do I lmao. Anyway chica. loooooooove I can look at cute doggies and their stuff all day. We need to do a doggie day out with T and S&S and blog about it lol. Anyhoo...
    ~Aphonecall Hop&askip Away

    ReplyDelete
  2. *FAINT* OMG TOOO CUTE!!!! Red would have all the other dogs on the block totally hating him with beds like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AC- My dogs are crazy and only one out of the two is mannerable, lol. But maybe Tatum & Spice can have a girlie day!!
    Anya - I thought you would heart this post! :)

    ReplyDelete