S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bond 9: Making Scents of New York



My fantabulous cousin Anya asked that I start doing posts on perfumes and of course if one of our 19 readers asks me to do something I have to oblige, lol! There is no way I could do a post on perfume and not start with Bond 9. If you're not familiar, as I always say, get and fast! Bond 9 celebrates the city of New York and names each of its fragrances after a different area in the city (with the exception of Andy Warhol). I'm not sure what I like more about this perfume, the fragrance, or the unbelievable cool bottle that it comes in. Some of which are glittered (ie blinged) out in swarvoski crystals. Sigh... If you don't know, swarvoski crystals or anything glittered, is like cryptonite to me. When I see it I practically die right on the spot. My eyes glaze over, the drooling begins, get the point? But back to Bond 9...did I mention that most of the fragrances are unisex?! Yet another item that you and your stud muffin can share. And as much as this costs, you might just have to do that!
Smooches,

Lleya













No comments:

Post a Comment