S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Little Caribbean Flavor

I'm not sure why but today I am in the mindframe of beautiful beaches, palm trees, and a bit of samba music.I guess I'm in need of some caribbean flavor from somewhere somehow....maybe it's all this cold weather here in Cleveland that makes me yearn for a little heat to my skin. So with that, I figured that today's posts would be about everything Caribbean.
Enjoy!!
~Ahryn

3 comments:

  1. im a day late but i dig the post Casribbean is right up my alley (pause)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are def the caribbean pro, all those islands you been to Cam.

    ReplyDelete