S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Eats: Tree Country Bistro

Today I was on Coventry Rd. working at NEXT and I stopped at one of my favorite spots to eat on the strip, Tree Country Bistro. If you are in the mood for Asian, Japanese, Korean, or Thai food you have got to go there. I usually order the Bi Bim Bab, a really healthy Korean rice dish with chicken/steak and fresh veggies. Today I ordered the Fashion Maki with BBQ eel, cream cheese, avocado, and cucumber...so good!! Check out the pictures below, and check this spot out next time you are on coventry.






Enjoy!!
~Ahryn

No comments:

Post a Comment