S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I look like who??!!


I can't tell you how many times people tell me, omg, you look just like my cousin such and such, or sister, or friend. And I can't tell you how many times when I actually see the person I'm like okkk.... Then they're the celebrity comparisons, to Cameron Diaz, Christina Milian, Tony Braxton, and Isiah Thomas. Before you say wtf, I promise you boo boo (said in a Kevin Hart voice) that growing up my mother and step father told me on a regular that I looked just like that man. If you're confused think what the hell I was. Who does that to a 10 year old girl?? Needless to say I'm still in therapy about it..lol. I've posted the pics so you can decide for yourself!

Out of everyone that people have said I must admit that I think I look the most like Cameron Diaz...if I was white, had blue eyes, and dimples... But why sweat the small stuff? I can't deny that right around the nose/mouth area there is a definite similarity.



I must say I love the comparison to Christina 'cause I think she is sooo cute! Though I don't think we look much alike.



You've got to be kidding me right? I couldn't find one pic of this man that I thought looked like me, even when I was 10 years old...thanks mom.



This is Toni around 1994-1996 when I got that I looked like her on a regular basis. While I don't see it anything has got to be better than Isiah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment