S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Bday Ahryn!!


Today is my girlie and the creator of this blog's bday!!! I couldn't let the day go by without shouting her out! So AC this one's for you! Have a great one! For the rest of you I posted a small and I do mean small photo tribute to Ahryn and I's going out adventures!!! A- here's to many, many, more years of fabulosity! Smooches!
Lleya!!















2 comments:

  1. Girl what I BEAUTIFUL surprise.... Thankyou so much for the BDay wishes, and I can't wait to go out this week.... Primarily because we need new photos lol!! But anyways girl I always love looking back on these memories captured on film. Love ya chica.
    AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I really meant "a" beautiful surprise.

    ReplyDelete