S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm a jet setter






















Well more like a commercial jet setter..I've never actually been to a clairport (or whatever they call it) but that's besides the point. I travel often, albeit coach, and I still manage to have a fantabulous time despite the fact that I'm not in first class. Sniffle, sniffle. I'm beginning to think the whole private jet thing is overrated anyway..though if any of you know someone who wants to invite me the next time they fly on one, I'll be there with bells on! The most important thing, no matter how you fly is looking the part, which I always do. And to look the part you need two important accessories. Gucci aviators and a Louie V duffel (better known as a keepall). Louis Vuitton has it where you can buy the keepall but personalize it with your own initials and stripes in a variety of colors. When I tell you that I have to have one of these or I might die, I'm not joking. I have the one with pink graffiti on it (which mind you I also had to have or death was imminent) but I want a change. I think instead of my initials I'm going to use HOT, cause that's what they are hotness. I would show you a pic but I'm not interested in LV coming after me just yet, so just go to the website and check it out. As for the Gucci aviators, think of them as investment. They look good on you and your man, so you can even share a pair. And they never, ever go out of style.

Lleya

No comments:

Post a Comment