S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Somebody Call 911: Betsey Johnson Swimwear Edition


Omg! Words can not adequately explain my feelings for the 2010 collection of swimwear from Betsey Johnson. Every single piece is hot, hot , hot! I personally bought 3 different tankinis from the collection. And trust me if I didn't have an outie (as in bellybutton) I would cop every single last one of her bikinis!! When I was in Miami I wore my black and white tankini (pictured below), with my Chanel heels (see previous post), and heard one of the workers at my hotel say "Good God" as I walked by. Not to mention the admirers (both black and white) poolside who couldn't get enough of me bending over to dry off my daughters...smh.. Let's just say that these suits are just what you need to jump start your vacation, pool party, or man's heart (among other things) this summer. Take a lookie!

Lleya























No comments:

Post a Comment