S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To Bebe or not to Bebe
















I've been doing Bebe pretty strong since my ATL days. Back then Cleveland didn't have a Bebe store and I would have to drive to neighboring cities, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, DC, Philly, you get the picture, just to find a store (yes I drove to all of them) . Sometimes their collections piss me off. I either hate the fabrics they choose or the patterns or both. Other times they rock! This is one of those times. I have fallen in luv all over again with the current Bebe collection. Can I tell you that the shoes are my favorite part! And thanks to the Internet I no longer have to drive to find a store. Though for this collection I wouldn't mind at all.

Lleya















No comments:

Post a Comment