S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Life in The Fab Lane


I can not tell you how excited I am for this show to come back on. Kimora is me, just a million times more fantabulous. While my mother hates how excessive and over the top she is, I personally love it. I mean, I would love to be able to spend whatever I wanted and not have to think about it first. Balling on a budget, hardly feels like balling at all, if you know what I mean. Maybe you don't.. All I'm saying is I wish I had the freedom to do whatever, wherever, sky's the limit, the way that she does. Really who wouldn't? Plus I love how she loves her girls. I have 2 daughters approx. the same age apart, so I can absolutely relate to her motherly side. Furthermore, this show is the only thing that gets me through my 50 minute elliptical workouts. I hate that thing but watching Kimora makes it a little less painful..just a little.

Lleya



No comments:

Post a Comment