S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Video Vixens: SWV

So I was just really in the the mood for some music that I loved when I was younger, and wanted to share it. The following video is a song called "Rain" by SWV, and whenever I listen to this song I remember when I was a teenager. When instead of texting we used to write letters to each other during class, and give them to each other in the hallways while socializing. I remember listening to SWV (and other songs) on "Pillow Talk" while talking on the telephone when I was supposed to be asleep lol....This song gives me sweet memories, and hopefully for some of you as well:-)
Enjoy!!
~Ahryn

No comments:

Post a Comment