S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I need a vacation from my vacation...


People say that phrase all of the time and I usually ignore them. But here I am uttering the same words and absolutely meaning them. Needless to say Miami was fantabulous! Better than even I could have imagined! I partied, partied, and partied until I actually got sick and tired of partying, lol. I swear if I never have another glass of champagne I would be ok!! The room we stayed in at the Fontainbleu was unreal (though it wasn't was eye pleasing as the Delano's all white set up). The weather was great, the food was AMAZING, the clubs were fire, and I can not say enough how much I heart this city!! However, I did get busted trying to sneak a bottle out of the club and at that same club my cell phone was lost/stolen. Small things to a giant, I say, and even those bumps did nothing to curb my enthusiasm for all things Miami. So here are some pics of my trip, hope you enjoy them, and let's get back to this blogging thing.
Smooches,
Lleya

We had 2 bedrooms, one for the adults, the other for the kids, this was mine

We had three computers in the room and the kids monopolized all of them, lol

The kitchen, which we actually did use


The view from my balcony..amazing...sigh


I run Miami..lmao



b/c we do include fashion on the blog I'll tell u who I'm wearing, lol, this is Target, please pronouce Tar-jay, thank you, Chanel shoes



Voom Dress, Chanel Shoes



My fantabulous cousin Anya - not sure who she has on, though I think her shoes are from Aldo
Me - Target jumper, H&M jacket, Chanel shoes



Head to toe Bebe


I was soooo taken with the gogo dancers at the clubs..I practically stalked them


Bebe dress - Guess shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment