S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oooh pretty...




I'm a sucka for suckers...pardon the pun. But since AC was on her dessert kick I decided to keep the trend going and talk about the Couture pops at the Sugar Factory. I know that they are not new but they do have a new campaign featuring Miss Mel B. Who, if you have kids, which I do, should be like a God to you. If you're not sure why, let me know and I'll pray for your deliverance..seriously. Anyhoo the new ads are the hotness and lollipops with rhinestone handles are absolutely fantabulous!! Enjoy!




Smooches!!!


Lleya

No comments:

Post a Comment