S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Va Va Voom!


Pace yourself people, I could do this forever. Before I get into the post I want you all to know that every time I/AC post something, we are sharing a little of our swagger with you! Which is kinda crazy because it's really what makes us who we are. Everything we post about we truly love and live. Our hopes are that everyone who reads our posts, takes what we share and turns their own swagger up 20 fold. With that said, let me introduce everyone to Va Va and Voom by Joy Han. To say I heart this line would be an understatement. It's more like I stalk this line. These dresses are soooo flattering to all body types. And relatively speaking, somewhat affordable. When I went to LA I got a chance to meet Joy. She still works at her store on Melrose Ave. I'm sure she doesn't have to, but that shows her passion and dedication to her craft. She was really sweet and even let my daughter pick something out of her jewelry case (for free) before we left. I personally plan on getting my hands on every single one I posted! Enjoy!




































No comments:

Post a Comment