S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hot Trend Alert: Black Lace Leggings


Really AC should be doing this post as leggings are her absolute favorite thing to wear. But since I have no "real" job and spend all my free time shopping I usually see trends as they are happening (AC usually sees them before they happen). Black lace is the new trend that everyone is about to overkill, lol, myself included. Specifically black lace leggings! They are sooo cute and look so good either plain or under shorts. I was fortunate enough to buy some attached to jean shorts from the Miss Sixty store in Miami. But you can buy your own separately and mix and match as in the pics below. Take a lookie!
Lleya



I know Katie Holmes' aren't lace but it was a good visual






Once again, not lace, but you could easily swap out her opaque tights for lace and make the outfit even hotter



No comments:

Post a Comment