S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Until I post again!


Wow, this blog has only been up for a week but I feel like I've been doing this forever. I'm not sure I'll be able to post while I'm out of town so I'm giving you all the heads up, just in case I can't. I'm sure AC will be holding the fort down while I'm gone, and we have some other ladies that should be up and blogging anyday now.
I've been getting a lot of good feedback on my posts (mostly from AC, lol) and it seems that everyone is enjoying my craziness. If you know me, know me, then you were already aware of how I think. But if you didn't or are just meeting me through this blog, then welcome!! I plan to give you guys as much as you can take, and maybe more than you want! TTYL!

Lleya

No comments:

Post a Comment