S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Read all about it!!!!


Hey silky fab friends!! I'm finally here! Excited!! Shot out to my Ahryn for the lookie love :D. So I see we are off to a fresh start, glad I can finally join in on all this fun!! LOL...I'm gonna start off by saying that this blog for me is more so about U!! Why not? Is there anything or anyone out there that wants to chat about something in particular? I'm a great listener and in need of a lil' convo to get started!! It can be about anything you want! C'mon don't be shy!! winkwink...Until then Ima chill on this rainy day in ATL.....TTYS??!! *besitos*
~Rashida~

No comments:

Post a Comment