S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Taste of Caribbean

The following two videos are just a contribution to this Caribbean "journey" we are on today. The first video is a song by a group called Enur that I liked...sometimes I exercise to this song. The second video is a short clip of what it is like at the Caribana (Caribbean Parade) in Toronto. I have personally been to the Caribana a couple of times, and have absolutely enjoyed myself. I love seeing the huge colorful costumes that seem to move in coordination for hours to the music, spirited by tiny tan and chocolate colored bodies. The music is loud, the beat is thumping, and the dances are sensual enough to have you glued to their movement. Anyway, the following will give you a taste of what I mean.
Enjoy!!
~Ahryn

No comments:

Post a Comment