S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Journey to Blogging


So I thought it would be cool to have my own blog as a diary (as you may say)to my life. It is becoming quite an interesting journey nonetheless trying to figure out what to talk about, how to make this interesting so on and so on. Yet I cant really put all my thoughts together in the right way, and have decided that I'm not going to put my thoughts together at all whatsoever on this blog. This blog will be a journey of being me uncalculated.... and I may just slip and fall a few times lol. I hope through this process I will find something new about myself, possibly rekindle some interests, and just explore the possibilities of being me to the fullest.
Enjoy!!!
~Ahryn

2 comments:

  1. heeey A! :)
    i got ur comment on my page but i accidentally deleted it! come on! its my first comment ever... ahhaha!? :) hope u can repost? hahah!!! ill see u around. it was really nice hearing from you. Its nice that we share the same passion here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good QB i posted something new on there.....I totally forgot what I said the first time.
    TTYL
    A.

    ReplyDelete