S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dedication to having a SICK BODY!!!


If you are at all close to me, then you know of my new found fitness kick at Lifetime gym. Eventhough I loooove the gym, this post is not directed to that place..... That will be another post. Instead it is purely about my dedication to getting whipped in shape for the summer time. Usually I am trying to start getting fit right as the weather breaks, but this year I started in January with hopes to get those wash-board abs;-) So everyday I have been dedicated to atleast get in a 30min workout on the eliptical/treadmill, follow up with a few reps of weights(in certain areas) or ab workouts, and end it with stretching. My goal is to lose a few pounds ( which I will not give a number on... secret), tone up, and get lean. A couple of things that I notice are working for me is 1.) switching up my workout by using different techniques and machines 2.) not eating after 8pm and having small meals throughout the day, and 3.) staying focused and consistent. Before and after photos will soon come;-))).... But in the meantime share with me some of your techniques that seem to work. It's always good to swap secrets lol!!
-Ahryn

No comments:

Post a Comment