S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Did we luv it?


I just got finished watching the Telephone video by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce and I loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it!! It was funny, ambitious, and over the top! I love anything that pushes the envelope and steps outside the box so to speak. Both of those ladies tend to do that and THAT is the reason why they are ICONIC. If you haven't seen it you can go to this link http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1633651 and watch for yourselves. The only thing I thought was unnecessary was the kissing scene at the jail. But Lady Gaga is who she is and I'm sure she had a valid reason for including it..ie her loyal legion of gay fans. I love when her and Beyonce dance together, they are too cute. And I loved that they were in the Pussy Wagon. All I have to say is "My name is Chuck and I like to..party". Priceless!
Lleya


No comments:

Post a Comment