S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Style Watch: Matt B.


The fact that Matt has not already been featured on S&L for his style is a fashion faux pas on my behalf lol. He truly is a fashion leader in concept and reality, and probably will have his own style section on my page of simply pics of what he is wearing. Below are a couple of pics of him while on his regular day-to-day.
Enjoy!!
~Ahryn

2 comments:

  1. Went to work on my blog and i saw your latest post. So flattered! I actually have tomorrow off. let me know if your free and wanna grab a drink or coffee or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getting your post:-( I would have loved to have coffee....matter of fact I was supposed to have coffee with Amy on Saturday, and couldn't:-(. We'll atleast forsure we are all going to see Little Dragon Mar 31st.

    ReplyDelete