S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

L.A.M.B
















I have always liked Gwen Stefani. I was a No Doubt fan back when she was singing "Don't Speak" to her band mate, who also happened to be her ex boyfriend. And of course I became a "stan" when she went solo and made "Hollaback Girl". That cd stayed in heavy rotation. My middle child who was 1/2 at the time knew every word, even the bad ones (this shit is bananas...) Certain people just have that it factor and Gwen's can not be denied. But until recently I wasn't feeling her L.A.M.B line. Don't get me wrong some of her shoes were hot. But I figured before I spent that on her I would just add a Franklin and get something by Gucci. I like to look at big dollar items as investments and I don't know how timeless L.A.M.B. really is. But I am feeling the new collection of clothes and shoes that she has in. And thanks to my Mommy, I am now the proud owner of a L.A.M.B dress, that looked super hot on. I'm still coming around to buying the shoes though, but for the first time I might just give them a second glance.
Lleya






















No comments:

Post a Comment