S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Elizabeth and James


Some celebrities need not ever do a clothing line, ie Fetish by Eve...It just doesn't work out well for them. Other celebrities nail it on the head. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are one of those celebrities that seem to always get it right. Yes I'm talking about Michelle from Fullhouse, lol, the crazy looking (at times) twin sisters. But crazy looking or not these girls have swagger. It may not be something that you or I might wear but the reality is they set trends, not follow them, which in turn makes them style mavens! Elizabeth and James is their high end brand that they design. I personally luv it. But then again I loved the stuff they had at Walmart for kids too. I think I went into overdrive on clothing for my step daughter when she could fit that stuff. While, some of their collection may not be for everyone, it is definitely worth looking at. Below are some of my favorites from the current collection. Take a lookie!
Lleya







No comments:

Post a Comment