S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Someone call 911! The Burberry Kids Edition


Burberry for kids in on FIRE! As I told you I'm a momma so my posts are going to cover everything!! Including kids lines! And I shop all the hottest names for my kiddies, so I have a ton of awesome lines to share/introduce you to. Now to be honest the only thing my kids have from Burberry is the swimwear, just because I hate buying super expensive clothes for my children. I know some of you don't mind and I say go for it. As long as you can really AFFORD to put them in it. All I'm saying is don't go broke over names that they really have no clue about. Anyhoo, that doesn't stop me from drooling and debating over which pieces I could justify adding to my kiddie's closests! Below are some the ones I thought were super fantanbulous!
Smooches!
Lleya







The shoe collection alone was bananas!! Take alookie!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment