S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

This Post Is About Nothing

So I just got back from the gym and I feel so good, mainly because I ate so much before I went, yet now I am so tired. Me and Tatum (my dog) are in the bed just chilling with the tv on as I type this post. Tonight's highlight was seeing Shaq at the gym, and as usual I made myself look like a complete ass lol. I was on the phone with my girl Ivori, and I just got off of the elliptical, when I basically ran straight into him. I, quite surprised, immediately turned retarded and said.."hi Shaq, you look so tall in person (duuuhhhhh)....you make me look like a little baby girl"....lol somebody shoot me please. So then he asked me my name, I told him, and then I quickly scurried away lol. Anyway, so that was my random moment at the gym.

So at the moment I am watching Wendy Williams repeats on the late night, while slightly falling asleep...Ya'll know thats my girl...She was talking about the fact that Stacy Dash had come on her show promoting the fact that she was going to have her own show on VH1, and how VH1 contacted her (Wendy W.) stating that Stacy Dash did not have her own reality show. The crazy thing is that I saw the show where Stacy stated this, and I was sort of excited to check it out.....but I guess not!! How crazy is that though that she would say that...errrr. Well I bet she will get that show on some channel, now that she was made to look crazy as f'k.

And while talking about reality shows, earlier this evening I was able to catch that new show called "Pretty Wild" about three young sisters that live in L.A. Watching the show I thought 2 things. 1.) Wow, another show of crazy young girls misbehaving and acting wild in Hollywood ,and 2.) How interesting this is going to be to see how these 3 young girls that we know nothing about become huge reality stars, and all because of a hype they created themselves. So is this is going to be the new format to semi-stardom?!?? Create a pilot for a reality show, and see if the concept will work....then before you know it you are a star. This is just my speculation of what is going on of course, because I in no way know what is going on behind the scenes in Hollywood...just speculating ya'll. Anyway, I will continue to watch the show now solely to see if my assumption is correct. That is until my "soap-reality" shows "The Hills" and "The City" come back on:-)
Well everyone I'm done with my open random thoughts, and I know you are probably glad lol. Till next post.
P&L
~Ahryn

No comments:

Post a Comment