S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Kat Stacks is...funny..lol

Have any of you been paying attention to this Kat Stacks drama? Just in case you aren't, this girl is officially the new SuperHead. She is basically calling out every ballplayer, rapper, etc that she has slept with (and it's been a few) and telling all of their secrets on twitter,her blog, and soon to be supposedly released book (none of us saw that coming..smh). Below is her video blog that she put out over the weekend (hilarious) talking about about her sexcapades with Nelly, Bow Wow, Cash Money, and the lists goes on. I swear some girls just don't care about self image at all (notice I didn't say self respect..that went out the door for her a long time ago). I mean I personally don't care about how may people she slept with. In this day that's really the norm, especially when sleeping around in the circle she's in. I just can't believe that she's sooooo open about it. Like yeah I did it..and what. I guess this is what is meant by if you're going to be a ___ be the best one you can be (y'all can fill in the blanks). I've read today that she called out NBA player Dorell Wright and his baby mama Mia Lee. Mia was on twitter telling everyone how good her man was so Kat uploaded a naked pic of him to twitter and then used it as her profile pic, lmao! I mean come on ladies, we all know better than to brag about our men on social networks. There's always someone who knows a little more than we do, just saying. I'm sure we'll be hearing more drama from this chick as her star rises and then subsequently falls, as we all know it will. But for now I shall sit back and enjoy the drama, lol!
Lleya

No comments:

Post a Comment