S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blogging 101


Ok, so while doing guest blogging for AC is exciting and all. It's also extremely nerve racking to think that anyone (even if it's just a handful of people for now) are reading this! They say pressure busts pipes or makes diamonds, and God knows I luv diamonds, so let's do this. My name is Lleya and I heart rhinestones, glitter, tulle, italian & french designer labels, and anything that brings out my inner Princess. People say AC and I are alot alike, and we are, but fashion wise we differ alot. So it should be fun to see the differences in the posts. Plus I'm a mama, so more than likely that will play in to some of my posts. With that said, welcome to my mind people... buckle up!

Lleya

No comments:

Post a Comment