S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

MILK - Victoria Beckham





Ok, I have a ton of people who I look up to, style wise, lifestyle wise, etc. My favorites are always people who I can relate to the most, and 9 out of 10 times that means they will be someone's mother. Hence the title of the post MILK, which is a acronym for "Mother I'd Like to Know". Each post I'll do someone different but today we'll start off with my absolute favorite, Victoria "Posh" Beckham. When I think about aspiring to be like someone, she is always the first that comes to mind. She has 3 beautiful kids (check), a handsome man (check), is uber fantabuluous (check, check), she's a entrepreneur (does this blog count?) and a millionaire (um... enough with the checks). She is the epitome of fabulosity!!! Last year when I was in LA I ran into her and her 3 kiddies at the Beverly Hills Hotel pool. I actually didn't even recognize her at first because, well, she looked unfantabulous, lol. I couldn't believe it. Here was this woman that said that she never left the house without being 100% (which by the way was why I was at the pool in 6 inch YSL heels, instead of flip flops) and she was so plain Jane, she was unrecognizable! You would have thought that my luv affair with her would have been over, but no, that only made like her even more. Now she was extra relatable! There are plenty of days that should you run into me I look like I've been to hell and back. But catch me at the club later on the same day, and well, my pics speak for themselves, lol! So below I pay homage to Victoria Beckham and her Poshness. Take a lookie!

Here she is with her kiddies. I would like everyone to pay attention to her outfits in the pics. This is what I aspire to look like when I'm dealing with my kids... Let's just say I fall a little short...lol
















Let me just tell you that as far as hot white guys go, Victoria Beckhamn is married to the hottest one on the planet. This type of union should be illegal b/c it really is unfair to us average humans, lol. The pics below are old but still post worthy!




And finally below are pics from the 2010 collection of her fashion line. Can we say smoking! This really deserves its own somebody call 911 post!







2 comments:

  1. i love this woman victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!! She really is my idle in so many ways, I'm so glad that Lleya posted this. Now if I can just get my body to look like hers for this summer lol.

    ReplyDelete