S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Video Vixen: Little Dragon x Amy N.


Today has been the best indeed, because I have made a new friend and learned about a great slew of new music in one day. Everyone say hello to my new girl Amy N., she is in such a great presence in my mind right now because I haven't had anyone get me hip to something as fabulous as "Little Dragon" ( musicians) in a long time. I had to post their video for everyone to admire:-) This group will be performing at The Grog Shop on March 31st, so if you like their sound definitely check them out. Enjoy the video below.
Enjoy!!
~Ahryn

No comments:

Post a Comment