S&L Pages

Silk and Lookies is as scrumptious as Milk and Cookies.... Here you will get a taste of everything fun,fabulous,chic and sometimes dramatic through the eyes of a few interesting people. Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

G'morning S&L Fam

Eventhough it is a slightly rainy day in Cleveland Ohio, I must say that it feels like a great day. I haven't completely got out of the bed yet, but I plan on today being a productful day of leisure,not of laziness. Today just may have to be one of those "chill and get shit done" days were I play music, clean the house, and organize a bit. I have to say that the past few days of great weather has spoiled me a bit, and I was truly hoping for the same thing this weekend now that I'm off of work.... but I can say that atleast it is not snowing. Anyway, I'm through with my open rambling.....Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment